The Role of Insulin in Weight Gain
Insulin helps your body use the energy in food. But if you take insulin for diabetes or have insulin resistance, it can contribute to weight gain. Find out more about this hormone’s impact on your weight.
40 Minutes to Prepare and Cook
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients (except salmon fillets and lime) in small bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Bake salmon for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly.
4. Serve salmon surrounded by the salsa and lime wedges.
Can serve salmon either hot or cool — Serving cool salmon with salsa is a great summer recipe; just refrigerate until cool
**makes 4 4-oz fillets Nutritional Info:
– Servings Per Recipe: 4 – Amount Per Serving
– Calories: 253.5
– Total Fat: 9.9 g
– Cholesterol: 75.9 mg – Sodium: 187.9 mg
– Total Carbs: 11.2 g
– Dietary Fiber: 3.0 g – Protein: 30.6 g