Recipe By :Ginny Larsen Serving Size : 16
Ingredient — Preparation Method
- 3/4 cup flax meal, Golden
- 1/2 cup ground almonds — can use pecans or walnuts, or any other ground meal
- 2 tablespoons Splenda
- 2 packets Truvia — (Truvia is all fiber–no usable carbs and does not raise bg for most)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil — melted
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1/4 cup Torani Sugar Free caramel syrup — or vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons Truvia
- 1 can pumpkin — 15 oz.
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 24 ounces fat free cream cheese — 3 – 8 oz. containers
- 1/3 cup Splenda
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch — (adds only a trace of cho. per slice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
Combine crust ingredients. Mix well. Press firmly into a 9-inch springform pan. (I used a 10-inch)
In a medium bowl, combine the sweeteners, pumpkin, 3 egg yolks, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and salt and mix well. Set aside
In a large bowl, mix softened cream cheese, sweetener, egg and egg yolk, whipping cream and extracts and beat until well mixed and creamy. Beat in the pumpkin mixture.
Pour into greased springform pan with crust.
Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes. Let cool on wire rack.
Store in refrigerator. Chill Garnish with whipped cream, pecans, and berries if desired.
Source: “adapted from https://www.post-gazette.com/food/20001012reillys1c.asp”