Low Carb Keto Lasagna Noodles with ‘Tude (Attitude)
- 1 tablespoon whole psyllium husks (NOW brand)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon freeze-dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg (optional for use with white sauces)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten free aluminum free baking powder
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1/2-3/4 cup egg whites—or carton egg whites
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. Stir to mix well. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir with a spatula until evenly mixed.
- Line baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil. Spread dough out along center of pan, lengthwise. Cover with a sheet of plastic wrap.
- Use your hands to gently and evenly spread dough out to about 1/16-1/8-inch thickness rectangle. Dough should be even and almost cover the entire bottom of the pan.
- Bake in a preheated 325° oven for 10-12 minutes until set and done throughout. Remove pan from oven and cool noodles on the pan. Cut into equal lasagna size lengths, or your preferred shape of noodle.
- Cool completely. It won’t hurt to air dry them for an hour. Store in airtight container in the fridge up to 5 days or in the freezer for a month. We recommend storing between sheets of parchment paper or plastic wrap.