- 3-4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 stalk celery, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounce bag frozen cauliflower, cooked well and drained
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Paprika, optional
- Brown the sausage with the celery, onion and mushrooms.
- Stir the softened cream cheese into the sausage mixture until well blended.
- Coarsely chop the cooked cauliflower.
- Mix all of the ingredients and spread in a greased 9×13″ baking dish.
- If desired, dust the top with paprika. Bake at 350º for about 40 minutes until the top is nicely browned.
- Makes 8-12 servings
- Can be frozen
Per 1/8 Recipe: 550 Calories; 40g Fat; 42g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 4g Net Carbs
Per 1/10 Recipe: 440 Calories; 32g Fat; 34g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 4g Net Carbs
Per 1/12 Recipe: 367 Calories; 27g Fat; 28g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 3g Net Carbs