- 1 tbsp butter for the skillet
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup flax seed meal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 & 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaen
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 425F. Add 1 tbsp butter to a 10-inch oven-proof skillet and place in ov
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, flax seed meal, baking powder, salt and 1 cup of the shredded cheddar
- Stir in the eggs, melted butter and almond milk until thoroughly combi
- Remove hot skillet from oven (remember to put on your oven mitts), and swirl butter to coat si
- Pour batter into pan and smooth the t Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheddar.
- Bake 16 minutes, or until browned around the edges and set through the middl Cheese on top should be nicely browned.
- Remove and let cool 15 minutes
Serves 10. Each serving has 7.2 g of carbs and 4 g of fiber. Total NET CARBS = 3.2 g.