Chicken Crust Pizza
October 27, 2015
Author: Sassy Southern Yankee
- Recipe type: Low Carb Pizza
- Prep time: 5 mins
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Total time: 35 mins
- Serves: 4
- 1 Pound of Ground Chicken
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning Blend (or just a bit of Oregano and Basil)
- Sauce and toppings of your choice. I used BBQ sauce, Cheddar Cheese, Bacon and Red onion.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400*.
- In a medium bowl combine the ground chicken, cheeses and spices. Line your pizza pan or cookie sheet with parchment paper sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the ground chicken mixture onto the pizza pan. Then Place a piece of parchment paper or plastic wrap on top of the chicken mixture. Evenly press the mixture into the pizza pan. If you want you can even use your rolling-pin to get it nice and even. Remove the parchment/plastic wrap once done.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min or until the crust is golden.
- place whatever sauce, toppings and cheese you like on the chicken crust then return to the oven to bake for an additional 10 min until the cheese and toppings are melted heavenly goodness.